Bumper Stickers (part 3)
- God is my co-pilot, but the Devil is my bombardier.
- I don't have a license to kill. I have a learner's permit.
- Keep honking while I reload.
- Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
- Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?
- Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
- EARTH FIRST! We'll stripmine the other planets later.
- Your child may be an honor student but you're still an idiot.
- If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you.
- Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
- Whitewater is over when the First Lady sings.
- Jack Kevorkian for White House physician.
- My wife keeps complaining I never listen to her ... or something like that.
- Sure you can trust the government! Just ask an Indian!
- Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.
- Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!
- Adam was a rough draft
- Make Love Not More
- Seen on the rear of little cars worn around the waists of the
Zero Population Growth folks at the World's Shortest Parade in Aptos, CA on
July 4th, 1999
The Santa Cruz Operation
P.O. Box 1900
Santa Cruz, California 95061
This document was last modified on July 13th, 1998.
Ronnie's Home Page or proceed to
*Cf. de Selby: "Footnotes are loved by academics, not because they
are necessary, but because they are intimations of infinity: prose
commenting on prose adumbrates mind contemplating mind and opens
an exuberance of mirrors." Golden Hours, I, 33.